Miss Saigon Princess of Wales Theatre Art Print
Note: This product usually ships within 3 ‚Äì 5 days by courier.¬†
This Artwork depicts the famous Musical "Miss Saigon," as presented at the Princess of Wales Theatre, located in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
Miss Saigon is a musical by Claude-Michel Schonberg and Alain Boublil, with lyrics by Boublil and Richard Maltby Jr. It is based on Giacomo Puccini's opera Madame Butterfly, and similarly tells the tragic tale of a doomed romance involving an Asian woman abandoned by her American lover. The setting of the plot is relocated to the 1970s Saigon during the Vietnam War, and Madame Butterfly's story of the marriage between an American lieutenant and Japanese girl is replaced by a romance between an American GI and a Vietnamese bar girl.¬†
If you‚Äôre looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you‚Äôve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Print (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30‚Äô‚Äô or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Print are quoted separately.
Please email: ¬†firstname.lastname@example.orgOur F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas Art Print which is ‚Äúready to hang‚Äù. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page.