Queen Video, Toronto Wall Art
Please select all options.
NOTE: This product usually ships in 3 - 5 days by courier.
This artwork depicts various storefronts - past and present - situated in the artsy bohemian Toronto neighbourhood known as Queen St. West.
Toronto Artist, David Crighton, is widely known for his collages of popular Toronto neighbourhoods. Part of the charm of these artworks is the blending of past and present with businesses long gone - like Queen Video - with landmark enterprises such as the Cameron House.
We're always open to updating these cool cityscapes. David can personalize and customize your neighbourhood by adding in your favourite stores or the places your family patronizes and make your neighbourhood unique to you!
If you’re looking for souvenir gifts or art products, you’ve come to the right place. Our online souvenir shop right here in Toronto has all kinds of styles of art to choose from.
Giclee Art Prints (Unframed)
- Smooth 100% cotton acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours.
Canvas Prints (Framed)
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time.
- Images and art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each canvas print is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All canvas prints 30’’ or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
Canvas Wraps and Framed Art Prints are quoted separately.
Please email: email@example.com
Our F.A.Q.; Section has images of the matted and framed canvas wall art which is “ready to hang”. For shipping and other information please visit our F.A.Q. page.