My Toronto Canvas Tote Bag | Toronto Art Print Tote Bag
Please select all options.
This beautiful Toronto Tote Bag caught your eye, didn't it? Artist David Crighton created the top-selling "My Toronto" Art Print that graces this stylish canvas bag.
Our premium line of canvas tote bags are all about gifts that will be remembered forever!
This handy bag comes in 3 sassy sizes that are useful for trips to the coffee shop, the gym, or the store. (The tote pictured here is 16"X16").
- 13” X 13" perfect for trips to the coffee shop with a laptop and a good book
- 16" X 16"- ideal for a yoga class or the gym
- 18" X 18"- ideal as a reusable grocery bag or overnight with a friend
Features of your Canvas Shopping Bag:
- our finest spun polyester fabric is heavy, durable, and retains its shape.
- our unique full-colour printing process ensures that the colours in this fun art print maintain their vibrancy
- professional double-stitched seams and handles
- double bagged for extra protection when shipping
Your Toronto Stylish Tote Bag Shipping Details: This product is made in the US. COVID SHIPPING: It does take quite a long time to ship especially during this COVID 19 moment. Be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks but I expect those times will improve.
PRODUCT NOTE: This is one of the few products on our website that are not made in Toronto but in the US. With this manufacturer, we are able to print one bag at a time and the product is "full bleed" which is virtually impossible to get without buying 2000 bags. It is for this reason that we elected to buy American.
Visit our Toronto Tote Bag Collection to find more cute summer gift ideas.
Find your places where you have lived, laughed and loved in TO!
Get ready to show your love
for the 6ix with the coolest Toronto wall art and posters around! At Totally
Toronto Art, we've got you covered with vintage artwork inspired by Toronto's
own legendary cityscape master, David Crighton. This My Toronto Canvas Tote Bag | Toronto Art Print Tote Bag will help you remember the places you have lived, laughed, and loved in Toronto