Best of Toronto Gifts F.A.Q.
Your options for buying David Crighton Art Prints
Note: This product usually ships within 3 -5 days by courier for next day delivery. COVID-Wait times can be up to three weeks.
Add the frame colour/style you would like in the notes section of the order.
If this is a gift, please make sure to tick the gift box provided in the order form and let us know the deadline in the order notes section of the order provided. Add the frame colour/style you would like in the notes section of the order.
We have shipped our glass and canvas framed prints all over the world without any breakage or damage.
This listing offers you the choice of either Glass Framed or Canvas Framed. Simply indicate which style you would like (glass or canvas) you would like using the style drop-down box and then indicate the size you would like using the size drop-down box. Use the order notes section of the form to communicate anything special you would like us to know.
GLASS FRAMING OPTIONS: Please consult the chart below to make your choice.
When you place your order, indicate the framing style you have selected in the order notes section of the order form or ask us to give you a call to discuss further. All prints come with a standard 2" - 3" white mat.
- Smooth 100% cotton giclee acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight paper - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
Canvas Framed - This is the right choice to make when you want the modern look for canvas framed that is ready-to-hang on your wall.
This option features our art printed on heavyweight satin canvas cloth. Our frames are made of hard word and each frame is hand cut and custom fitted for your artwork
CANVAS FRAMING OPTIONS: You have two framing options - black and espresso. Please indicate in the Order Notes Section what colour frame you would like.
Our Canvas Framed Art is:
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time. Our canvas is UV protected.
- Art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each Canvas Frame is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All Canvas Framed Art 30" or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Please email: email@example.com with any further questions you may have
2) Poster - I have two standard sizes of poster - 11" X 14" or 10" X 20". They are sized to fit in a standard frame available at stores like Michaels, Walmart etc. The posters are printed on glossy, poster paper which is quite a bit thicker than the archival quality paper. They are delivered either in a sturdy mailer (flay lay) or mailing tube. Standard mailing charges apply for expedited post with a tracking number. Within the GTA, delivery should be the next business day after it has been shipped.
Production Time: 1-2 business days.
Framed and Ready to Hang - 3 Choices - Standard Glass Framed (one size only) Custom Class Framed and Canvas Framed
1) Standard Glass Framed - TWO STOCK SIZES: 14" X 18" and 10" X 20". this option features our Art Print printed on archival quality paper by an ink jet printer. It comes in a simple black or espresso colored frame with a standard 2" - 3" white mat. This is the right choice when you want the look of glass framed economically that will arrive ready to hang. It is a simple gift for retirement, weddings, and other special occasions. This solution is very practical as giving an art print is a nice idea but all too often, the recipient never get's around to getting it framed. I keep the costs down to provide an economical solution to that problem.
Shipping: Your glass framed print is protected with bubble wrap and securely packaged in a tight fitting cardboard box. Your artwork is delivered by courier, usually the next day after shipping.
NOTE: We have not had any damaged prints in the 7 years we have been shipping glass framed and we have delivered around the world.
2. Custom Glass Framed: This option provides a choice of 3 sizes and 15 frame style choices. (See Below) It features our Art Print printed on archival quality paper by an ink jet printer. There are 15 frame styles to choose from with a standard 2" - 3" white mat. This is the right choice when you plan to get your print framed and would prefer the convenience of having our printers do it for you so it arrives ready to hang on your wall! Maybe you worry that you may just be adding it to all the other pictures and prints you've bought over the years that you keep meaning to get framed! It will be more economical than taking it to a framer and, if you like the frame styles, you will your choosen artwork up on your wall instantly ready to enjoy!
orld. We replaced it at no extra cost.
Here is an example of a Standard Size Floating Frame Print Horizontal Print
What options of frame do I have to choose from for a Glass or Float Frame canvas?
You can choose from a Black Float Frame or Espresso Float Frame.
What is the digital reproduction printed on?
The Digital Reproduction artwork represented on this website is digitally printed by the artist in his studio on acid-free paper using archival quality inks.
How can I order an art print?
You can order a David Crighton art print here at www.totallytorontoart.com.
What if I have a question or special request?
If you have any questions or special requests you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why are your home decor products made in the USA?
These are the only products in the David Crighton Art product line that are made in the US. The reason is quite simple. The company we deal with is able to create beautifully made, colourful INDIVIDUAL products of our own design and ship them directly to you. Prior to discovering this company, we were faced with having to order 100's of one product with one image within a very restrictive design space (ie image slapped on tote bag or coffee mug). And even after ordering huge volume, the prices wouldn't be much different from the prices we can get through our manufacturer. We also had trouble with delivery times with the one Canadian manufacturer that we had an arrangement with. With the services of our US manufacturer, we have complete design freedom, the ability to manage individual orders and make custom orders of exceptionally high-quality merchandise.
SHIPPING FROM THE US: The following products ship from the US and may be subject to Duty and Import Taxes. This seems to be a random event so I'm sorry I can't be clearer about this.
Throw Pillows, Tote Bags, Accessory Pouches, Mouse Pads, Coffee Mugs.
Please note: duties and taxes are determined by the destination country and are not charged by Totally Toronto Art. If required, these duties and taxes must be paid directly to the carrier upon receipt of your package.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Payment: We do not accept personal or corporate cheques unless agreed upon in advance. We prefer bank e-transfers and, failing that, Paypal or Credit Card.
CORPORATE AND PERSONAL ART COMMISSIONS
We require a 70% deposit upon acceptance of David's preliminary sketch of the project. Clients will be regularly updated with his progress and will receive updates to the work at which time their feedback is requested. Payment in full is due upon acceptance of the finished artwork and prior to delivery of that artwork. Payment in full must be received prior to creating any prints or art products from the commission.
Personal commissions: We require payment in full at the time of ordering art prints or other products.
Corporate and Event Orders for Commissioned Artwork or Art found on the website: We require a 70% payment at the time of the order in order to cover our costs of production with the final payment owing upon delivery.
WHOLESALE ORDERS ON WALL ART FOR RESALE POLICY
We require a 50% deposit on the order of framed glass or canvas artwork at the time of the order with the final payment owing 30 days after delivery. Our first preference is bank e-transfers then credit cards or PayPal. We do not accept cheques unless agreed upon in advance
Our preferred method of payment is bank e-mail transfer. However, it requires that we send you an invoice rather than making your purchase online. Simply e-mail email@example.com and I will take care of the rest.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal through our Shopify account. We also can accept American Express and DIscover Cards through other payment providers. Kindly contact us if you use these two cards or want to pay by bank transfer so we can either take your card over the phone or send you an invoice that you can pay using your card online. (We simply have to put it through a different merchant account the one provided by Shopify which does not accept these two cards.
Refunds and Return policy
We do not accept returns of our products unless they are damaged. We do not issue refunds or replace personalized or custom artwork orders. All sales of custom and personalized artwork are final unless the product is damaged in some way. It will be remade for you exactly the specifications of the original order. This policy is in effect up to 10 days of receiving your purchase.
Please note: if your order is being shipped to the US - Small Packet USA Air does not include parcel tracking. To have your parcel tracked please select Tracked Packet USA, Expedited Parcel USA or Xpresspost USA as your shipping method at checkout.
Our art is printed and framed by a leading Canadian company that specializes in art products. They ship globally and all of our products are securely packaged for shipping. We have never had an art print arrive damaged and, in the case that it was, our art printers would replace it at no extra charge. They stand behind their work and we stand behind ours.
Please note that you may only use one discount code a time when checking out. If you are buying a product on sale and free shipping if also offer, I will refund the shipping to you.