Church Street Toronto Wall Art | Pride Central Toronto Wall Art
Please select all options.
Celebrate Pride with this cute Church Street Wall Art. Wellesley Village has never looked better than this! Share the gratefulness we feel that miracles happen every day
This artwork depicts various popular storefronts situated along Church Street in the Church-Wellesley Village Neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Crightonism: These "Neighbourhood" images are actually collages of the highlights of the various communities. In each illustration the most interesting shops are all in the vicinity but not necessarily located next door to each other in reality. I seem to have a knack for making things fit together in a pleasing manner. Bloor West Village #1 was the first of it's kind in this series.
Check out our Blog on How Can Decorate My Living Room With Wall Art.
View our complete wall art collection here.
Note: This product usually ships within 3 -5 days by courier for next-day delivery. COVID-Wait times can be up to three weeks.
Glass FramedThis is the right choice when you want the classic look of glass framed that will arrive ready to hang. In addition, this option features our Art Print printed on acid-free archival paper(giclee).
GLASS FRAMING OPTIONS:
Please consult the chart below to make your choice.
When you place your order, indicate the framing style you selected in the notes section of the order form or ask us to call you to discuss further.
- All prints come with a standard 2" - 3" white mat.
- Smooth 100% cotton giclee acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight paper - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- made from the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
This is the right choice to make when you want the modern look of canvas framed and ready to hang on your wall.
This option features:
- Heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- hand-cut hardwood frame
- custom fitted to your artwork.
CANVAS FRAMING OPTIONS:
You have two framing options - black and espresso.
Please indicate in the Notes Section of your order what colour frame you would like.
NOTE: David prefers the softer tones of espresso with his artwork
Our Canvas Framed Art is:
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time. In addition, our canvas is UV protected.
- They are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each Canvas Frame is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All Canvas Framed Art 30" or larger have a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Please email: email@example.com with any further questions you may have.
Our F.A.Q. The page has images of the art print, glass, and canvas framed "ready to hang" wall art, shipping, and other information.
Find your places where you have lived, laughed and loved in TO!
Get ready to show your love
for the 6ix with the coolest Toronto wall art and posters around! At Totally
Toronto Art, we've got you covered with vintage artwork inspired by Toronto's
own legendary cityscape master, David Crighton. This Church Street Toronto Wall Art | Pride Central Toronto Wall Art will help you remember the places you have lived, laughed, and loved in Toronto