Casa Loma Toronto Wall Art
Please select all options.
Casa Loma is one of Toronto's most famous landmarks. Built in 1914 as a private residence for Sir Henry Pellatt, It now serves as a museum and landmark.
Crightonism: Toronto's Great Castle is one of the city's most iconic landmarks. What a treat for me to paint :)
Check out our Blog on How Can Decorate My Living Room With Wall Art.
View our complete wall art collection here.
Add the frame colour/style you would like in the notes section of the order.
If this is a gift, please make sure to tick the gift box provided in the order form and let us know the deadline in the order notes section of the order provided. Add the frame colour/style you would like in the notes section of the order.
We have shipped our glass and canvas framed prints all over the world without any breakage or damage.
This listing offers you the choice of either Glass Framed or Canvas Framed. Simply indicate which style you would like (glass or canvas) you would like using the style drop-down box and then indicate the size you would like using the size drop-down box. Use the order notes section of the form to communicate anything special you would like us to know.
Glass Framed - This is the right choice when you want the classic look of glass framed that will arrive ready to hang.
This option features our Art Print printed on archival quality acid-free paper (giclee).
GLASS FRAMING OPTIONS: Please consult the chart below to make your choice.
When you place your order, indicate the framing style you have selected in the order notes section of the order form or ask us to give you a call to discuss further. All prints come with a standard 2" - 3" white mat.
- Smooth 100% cotton giclee acid-free paper for a long print life.
- Heavyweight paper - 310 gsm.
- Silky smooth, matte white surface for high contrast images and accurate colours
- finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
Canvas Framed - This is the right choice to make when you want the modern look for canvas framed that is ready to hang on your wall.
This option features our art printed on heavyweight satin canvas cloth. Our frames are made of hardwood and each frame is hand cut and custom fitted for your artwork
CANVAS FRAMING OPTIONS: You have two framing options - black and espresso. Please indicate in the Order Notes Section what colour frame you would like.
NOTE: David prefers the softer tones of espresso with his artwork
Our Canvas Framed Art is:
- Ready to hang
- Gallery quality, fully customizable print displays with a 100% quality and colour assurance guarantee.
- Our canvas will not fade or alter your image over time. Our canvas is UV protected.
- Art reproductions are printed on 450 gsm heavyweight satin canvas cloth.
- Each Canvas Frame is hand stretched onto the finest Canadian kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All Canvas Framed Art 30" or larger are fitted with a back-stretcher bar for additional support to avoid future sagging.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Please email: email@example.com with any further questions you may have
Our F.A.Q. page has images of the art print, glass, and canvas framed "ready to hang "wall art as well as shipping and other information.
Find your places where you have lived, laughed and loved in TO!
Get ready to show your love
for the 6ix with the coolest Toronto wall art and posters around! At Totally
Toronto Art, we've got you covered with vintage artwork inspired by Toronto's
own legendary cityscape master, David Crighton. This Casa Loma Toronto Wall Art will help you remember the places you have lived, laughed, and loved in Toronto